Colibri Dev is a prototyping board for the Colibri system, when simple test are needed before making proper PCBs or when a simple one-off is all that is needed.
It has power and GND rails, plus plenty of pads on both sides with some pads having vias between the front and back layer.
There are footprints wired to I2C for;
- MCP4725 - 12bit D/A converter
- PCA9557 - 8bit I/O expander
- ADS1115IDGS - 16 bit A/D converter
- 24LC16 - Eeprom
All the colibri pins from the M.2 connector are available on extra large pads;
- I2C - SDA, SCL
- SPI - MOSI, MISO, SCLK, CS1, CS2, CS3
- Programming/Debug - SWDIO, SWCLK
- Power - 3.3V, 5V, 12V and Vin (anything from 6-60VDC or 7-36VAC)
- Screw Terminals - a, b, c, d
- Misc - RESET, LED1